Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's Day

We got dumped on with heavy wet snow yesterday. I am wondering if Someone is playing a practical joke on us... (last year we got about 20 inches on April 1) Am I a fool if I go out and shovel.... since it will probably all melt tomorrow.... or are we just fools for living here?!?!?!?

This is the view out our front door. Since the plow went through, the height of the pile at the street is at least 3 feet!

My skinny little path out to the garage..... not that I can get my van out....

This is what the plow left for us in the alley

I'm glad I didn't have to go anywhere today!

3 comments:

erin said...

wow that looks like way more snow than chris' picture that i saw on facebook!

don't worry... you won't be a fool for living there in the dead of summer when i'm melting down here!

who are the kids in the picture?

Jess(ica) said...

I wish we'd get that much snow in the twin cities!!!

erin said...

hey, i have bloggy awards for you on my blog! :-)